Dear Snedakers (you know who you are)-
I'm afraid I have some bad news to break to you. Are you sitting down? Are you sure? Well, I might as well just say it, kind of like just ripping off the band-aid, no point to doing it slowly. So here is goes....I have canceled my cable! You heard right, this isn't an April Fool's joke or anything. Well let me clarify by saying I have canceled my expanded cable. I still have a limited number of channels but nothing the likes that you have all grown accustomed to expect, and yes this does mean I no longer have Animal Planet. Why you might ask have I done this horrible thing? Well, now that I'm in school, I'm never home to watch it and why pay for something I'm not watching. I do understand that my cable made it a big selling point for visitors, so will you still visit me without cable? (Please see poll on the side).
3 comments:
Corbin is extremely sad that you do not have animal planet anymore. I guess this means he is not going to let me come visit you. He says what else is there to do in AZ then to watch cable. The vote was Corbin's vote not mine. I would say Yes, of course!
OK - the boys don't have to come visit you. We girls that don't really care can come visit you - I say we have a girls' weekend in Phoenix!!
Ang
I am all for that!
Post a Comment