Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thankful

I know I haven't posted anything in awhile! But as everyone already knows it has been quite a busy last few weeks!And now we are right in the middle of the holiday season's and I just thought I would share a few things I am thankful for:

Slippers (To not step on uninvited guests!)

Raid (I really should own stock in this company!)

Chocolate (Not to be combined with the a fore mentioned product.)

Southwest Airlines (They take me to see my family, and don't charge for checked bags!)

Verizon Business (That I have a job, so I can visit my family.)

The little things in life.

Friends

Family

Heros and Angels


It really doesn't get much better than that!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Oh! That was so cute! Makes me want to cry. Minus the raid, although if I lived in AZ that would make we cry as well. Really Diane you are the coolest aunt ever!

VPSnedaker said...

That was nice. We love you and are excited to see you again soon!

Anonymous said...

We love you Diane and are so thankful for you too. Like Kari said, you really are the greatest Aunt ever! We hope you have a great Christmas this year with everyone. We will miss being with you all but hope you all have a lot of fun! We are so glad we got to spend time with you in November!