Monday, September 27, 2010

Sister's Weekend

So, a couple of weekends ago we had a Sister's weekend and we had the BEST time! I really can't even tell you how much fun we had! I flew into SLC on Friday night, Sherrie flew from Juneau into SLC and then Paula drove up and picked us up at the airport. Side note: That was the worst flight I've been on in a long time! (I'll save that for another post). After Paula picked us up we went and checked into our hotel and then went to dinner. The next day we spent pretty much ALL day shopping and Saturday night we went to a Comedy Improv show and we (Paula and I anyway) had so much fun! I've tried several times to load the video with no success. So, I'll just give you a little recap. There is a spot towards the end of the show where they ask for a volunteer from the audience, well Paula didn't want any part of that after what happened at the Playmill last year so she was looking all around but at the guy. Sherrie wasn't really paying attention and when the guy was looking for a volunteer and I "may" have pointed to Sherrie as the guy looked at me and guess who he picked? That's right Sherrie! And the best part is...she thought it was Paula who volunteered her! So, she got up on stage and she was supposed to make the sound effects to correlate with what the actor said he was doing. When she was up there Paula leaned over and said I needed to take pictures but I did one better and instead recorded it! So, after the show all the cast runs out to door so when you leave they can tell you bye and thanks for coming. Well, Paula and I were outside waiting and when she came out she said she had to tell her "castmates" bye! I told Sherrie she wasn't very good at sound effects and she said she was worried to do any because she was afraid her dentures would come flying out! Can you even picture that??? I told her that would be the BEST EVER!!! Unfortunately, that didn't happen. What a night, we laughed and laughed and laughed about that show the rest of the night!
Then Sunday Paula and Sherrie took me to the airport and they headed to Idaho. I flew to Phoenix and picked up Corbin at the airport and got to spend sometime with him! I always like it when he comes to visit!
Here are just a couple of pictures I took to document our trip:

Here the sisters are looking at pictures of high school classmates as they are now and they were commenting on how old they (the classmates, not themselves) look.

The trunk...

...and the backseat after shopping!

Thanks again to my sister's for such a fun weekend! You guys really are the BEST! Love you both!


2 comments:

Kari said...

You guys are so much fun! It women like you that makes me wish I had lots of sisters and maybe someday daughters!

VPSnedaker said...

Thank You it was a lot of fun!!!! I am glad we went. I was afraid that you would wreck because you were laughing so hard.