Well, I consider myself a bit of a traveler and it just so happens that one of the places I have been is Carlsbad, Ca! A few years ago Mica and I would take these little day trips and fly to San Diego for the day and do a little shopping and then fly home. Well, guess where we shopped...that's right the outlet mall in Carlsbad!! Here are a few pictures of what I remember about Carlsbad.
And they have these AMAZING tulip fields all over. This one is behind the outlet mall,Ty, I am so proud of you and your decision to go on a mission. Please just don't take a lot of pictures :) I think Carlsbad will be a great place for you to serve and those Californian's will be lucky to have you! I have no doubt you will be an amazing missionary and make your family proud! Now, I'll have two things I love in Carlsbad...the outlet mall and YOU (not necessarily in that order)!

3 comments:
It looks like a cool place. I think the women of the family need to make a trip to the mall there.
Sounds great to me. Sign me up.
I also agree that Ty will be a great missionary. That is if he dares to talk to people (he will and we will all be impressed when he gets home).
Congrats to Ty!
Post a Comment