I think Varr wore the wig best...cracked me up. Although Emery is sure cute!!! I love the picture of Brycen...who knew he would grwo such big muscles so fast?! :)
I agree about Grandpas wig and Ty looks so natural with the facial hair. I don't know about the drink and snack before bed though. I don't think that I would even want to get my face that close to a toilet unless I was barfing in it. Brycen is also very cute and getting huge.
5 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! It looks like a fun trip. We wish we could have been there. Our picture was the best! It was all Brycen's idea!
I think Varr wore the wig best...cracked me up. Although Emery is sure cute!!! I love the picture of Brycen...who knew he would grwo such big muscles so fast?! :)
I agree about Grandpas wig and Ty looks so natural with the facial hair. I don't know about the drink and snack before bed though. I don't think that I would even want to get my face that close to a toilet unless I was barfing in it. Brycen is also very cute and getting huge.
So Silly. Joseph wouldn't do that kind of stuff. He just laughed at others. It was fun! Brycen is super tough!!!
I like the one of Sadie being cousin IT!
Post a Comment