Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Taco!

Happy Birthday to my sister! She will probably never see this, since she is a little web-challenged, but I wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday anyway! Why do I love my sister?
Here are a few reasons:

1. She is older than me.
2. She is the kindest person I know.
3. She is the most patient person I know.
4. She loves her family more than anything.
5. She told me I get my own bedroom in the new house (right?).
6. She is my friend.

And here are a few reasons she sometimes drives me crazy:

1. She talks to strangers (I don't travel to make friends, I usually pretend I'm sleeping).
2. She keeps talking about needing a bigger house or adding on to the one she has. (I'm glad that won't be an issue much longer)! Can I get a Hallelujah?
3. Ty is spoiled.
(Not really, I just thought other kids would agree!)
4. She encourages bad behavior in her grandchildren. (ex. "Alyssa, I think Diane would look really pretty with flowers in her hair! Leaves? Even better!") (
Not cute grandma, not cute!)

Please feel free to leave comments about the Birthday girl in either category!
That is if you remembered it was her birthday and called to tell her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! Just wait until your birthday PIE! You are nice and I love you too!

Anonymous said...

One thing that can be either good or bad about "Taco" is that when you are talking to her she can talk about 5 different topics in one sentence. Sometimes it can be very entertaining.

Anonymous said...

I know we are viewing this late, but we LOVE grandma and wouldn't be as blessed as we are if she wasn't a part of our lives! You are AWESOME grandma!