Thursday, January 22, 2009

Why I love Brandon


OK, I thought I'd post the top 10 reasons why I love & admire Brandon! It's about time that he knew how great of a Nephew he is.

1. He's my FMHNITWWW
2. Brandon's Awesome!
3. He's not as old as I am.
4. He let's me visit and "mooch" off of him whenever I want too
5. He planned the entire "Snedaker Amazing Race"
6. He's Awesome!
7. He is the smartest person I know
8. He is constantly trying to hook me up on dates
9. His kids are the cutest (not like the other kids in the family)
10. Again...He's awesome!

Who wouldn't love this guy?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I guess I didn't know how much I liked Brandon! And I'm sure the fact he knows my password has nothing to do with this post!

Anonymous said...

How Funny! Those Snedaker Boys are trouble and just plain silly!

Anonymous said...

I agree! And he's cute too!

Anonymous said...

I'm appauled! Who is your MFHNITWWW! See if you get invited to our house again.

Anonymous said...

Why are you people saying that the Snedaker Boys are trouble? At least my Blake is so great and sweet. He would never do anything to cause trouble.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I wonder who left that comment? I'm thinking it wasn't Shelley!