Sunday, October 24, 2010

Who Ya Gonna Call?

So, a couple of weeks ago on my way to work I noticed this weird looking white vehicle with a plume of white smoke coming out of the back of it. It looked like an old hearse but it had a bunch of junk on the roof, including a big white looking satellite dish. I also noticed on the back there was some sort of insignia. Of course I had to get a better look! At first I thought it was one of those storm chasing vehicles, since this was just couple of days after they had those tornadoes up in Flagstaff. As I started getting closer the vehicle then started exiting but not before I saw the Ghostbusters insignia on the back and not before I was able to snap this quick pictures with my camera! Not too bad of a picture going 65mph on the freeway! Boy, do you really see a bunch of weird stuff sometimes!


When I got to work I looked them up on the internet and sure enough. Here is what I found:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I bet the Snedaker boys would do something like that!:)

Kari said...

That's crazy!

Anonymous said...

That is cool! That's what I want to be when I grow up.