Men (nephews included) lock up your wives and girlfriends...Ambassador Bell has arrived!!!
Next, as we were driving home on the freeway he was a little concerned something was wrong because of how many cars there were on the freeway. I told him this is rush hour "Welcome to Phoenix"! Anyway, I was also telling him how this morning when I was driving to work this morning the other side of the freeway was closed because someone was shot in the head overnight on the freeway and the police were still investigating. Well that turned into about a 15 min discussion on what I would do if he got shot. So, then I asked him if he would take a bullet for me. He asked what I was talking about. I told him if someone was about to shoot us and they would only shoot one of us who would he want to be shot and he said he would! How nice is that? My brother said he would take a bullet for me! Then he asked if I would take a bullet for him and I said of course I would! Then I asked him if he would take a bullet for Sherrie and he just sat there with a grin on his face. So I asked him again, "Would you take a bullet for Sherrie?" Then he said yes. Then I said would you take a bullet for Paula? And right away he said "I have to think about that one"!
Check back for more adventures with Gary!
No comments:
Post a Comment