Monday, June 8, 2009

Little Shop of Horrors

So, I now have my very own Little Shop of Horrors! This is what I killed tonight out on my patio. If it wasn't for the fact that it was a black widow I would say it is a pretty good and clear picture! I do get these occasionally. Right after I moved in I killed 4 of them on the patio. And they are pretty good size and very hardy. It takes about a half can of Raid to kill one of these girls!
So, who wants to come visit me this summer??? Joseph and Logan like bugs right?

2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh my goodness! You need to get out of there. Tomorrow you are going to post a picture of a snake and then the next day a family of rats. You need to come closer to us! hehehe

Cress Clan said...

Alyssa wants you to look out for cockroaches, scorpions, and spiders. BE CAREFUL!! You could get bit or stung! By the way -- she doesn't want to come see you again now that you have new roomates!