Friday, June 26, 2009

Sister's Trip

So this past weekend I was in Idaho for the Weekes reunion and to also see Sherrie, Gary and Heavyn. It was a fun time. Fun to spend time with my sisters and fun to get to know Heavyn, she is sure a lot of fun! I think the reunion was a success, even if I didn't know very many people, and it also was an opportunity for us sister's to go on a little overnight adventure to West Yellowstone! We left on Monday morning and returned on Tuesday. When you get a chance ask your Mom about her new beau from the Playmill Theater! Here are a few photos of from the trip.





Thelma and Louise at Old Faithful












Just a little scenery. I miss mountains and green!














Mr. Gary Bell! I sure love this brother! (Sorry Angie, it sounds like Gary is off the market)












Maxten, Heavyn & Me

1 comment:

Kari said...

I am sure glad you came! It was great to see you! Sorry Maxten was a little grumpy. We found out that he has tonsillitis. Poor boy and now he has blisters on his face from the sun. He is just miserable, I feel so bad for him.