Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Kennedy!!

Ok, so now we move on the second birthday in March! And that is.....drumroll please......Kennedy! She will turn 5 on March 21! It is crazy that these kids are getting so big! So, in keeping with tradition (meaning the tradition I just started with yesterday) I will tell you FIVE things I love about Kennedy followed by FIVE pictures!

1. I love that she can be so sweet and she is beautiful!
2. I love that she wants to be a professional snowman builder when she grows up....and live in Phoenix!
3. I love playing games with her, she just really opens up and it is so much fun! (Remeber Kennedy when we beat Grandma and Alyssa?)
4. I love that she takes pictures of inanimate objects and tells them to say "Diane's apartment"!
5. I love that already at such a young age she can be so particular about what she wears and how her hair is fixed!





How cute is this girl?







Don't you just want to kiss her?







Being silly!





Wearing her new cute dress at my work!







Well she could be saying she will be five...but what she was really doing was putting up her hand because she didn't want me taking her picture.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy!

VPSnedaker said...

This is nice grandma has been counting too. What a sweet girl we are so happy she is part of our family. We love you LOTS!!!!

Cress Clan said...

Kennedy wants everyone to know that you love her more than Alyssa because you will tell her to get away from goats at the zoo BEFORE she gets nailed!

Cress Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cress Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.