Well, I am home from Seattle and it was a fun trip. Minus the snow, the rain and the hail! I was able to be there for Owen's Birthday, which was fun! I still can't believe he's 6! For his Birthday dinner he requested Yakisoba, he didn't use to like it but now he does because his taste buds are changing (just ask him), and Pizza with cheese, no sauce and garlic salt. Angie made him a really cute spider cake, which he loved! I took him shopping to let him pick out his own birthday present. He picked 3 ocean creatures (see photo below), which he told me he BEGS his Mom and Dad for everytime they go there and they always tell him "no" and now he gets to have them, so he was happy about that. Those kids are just getting so big and the definitely make me laugh with some of the things they come up with!
Plus the bonus, on my way home my flight was oversold so they were asking for volunteers to wait and go on the next flight. So of course I volunteered and I was given a $250 Southwest travel voucher! Not too bad for a couple of extra hours out of my day! Anyway, here are some pictures of the kiddies:


Here is Cavin, having a drink. Poor kid, they make him use the squirt bottle!

Here is Owen with the sea creatures he BEGS his parents to get him.

Exhausted from shopping.

Owen's Spider Cake

Enjoying his cake.

Sadie just being silly.

How cute is this? Cavin climbed into bed with Owen and went to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment