What a beauty! We can wait to meet her maybe in July when we come see you!
Nice!!! Looks like she needs a little breaking in - when can I take her for a drive?Brandon
Whenever you come to see me!
NICE!! can i drive it? i want your old "little girl"Ty
Uh, she doesn't like to be called "old". She is a little sensitive about her age.
I like the silver bullet better!Blake
I think she is pretty!Shelley
Nice car, but when are you going to get a real one?Mike
He's just jealous that he can't have such a pretty car too!Brigett
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What a beauty! We can wait to meet her maybe in July when we come see you!
Nice!!! Looks like she needs a little breaking in - when can I take her for a drive?
Brandon
Whenever you come to see me!
NICE!! can i drive it? i want your old "little girl"
Ty
Uh, she doesn't like to be called "old". She is a little sensitive about her age.
I like the silver bullet better!
Blake
I think she is pretty!
Shelley
Nice car, but when are you going to get a real one?
Mike
Nice car, but when are you going to get a real one?
Mike
He's just jealous that he can't have such a pretty car too!
Brigett
Post a Comment