So, I thought it would be fun to do Birthday postings for my cute nieces and nephews! And it really doesn't get any better than having a birthday in March! Can I hear a HOLLA for the March birthdays?? Anyway, our first birthday in March is Owen and he will be 6 on the 16th! Can you believe it?? So in honor of him being 6, here are six things a love about this kid:1. He ALWAYS makes me laugh! Seriously some of the stuff he comes up!
2. I love the fact in the mornings after he wakes up he will just come and cuddle.
3. He wants to be a train conductor when he grows up.
4. He is SMART!
5. He has a tender heart.
3. He wants to be a train conductor when he grows up.
4. He is SMART!
5. He has a tender heart.
6. He loves his Aunt! (Right Owen?)
And Six pictures:

Isn't he cute? I mean handsome.

No wonder he is so smart! He has a big brain!

And he is a very good bike rider!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Owen! Yes you do look like you work in a video store!
Yeah!!! Grandma and grandpa have been counting the days too. What a wounderful boy to have in our family!!! We hope you have a nice birthday! We Love you LOTS!!! What the mail We are sending you a package.
Post a Comment